To make sure your roses get the best chance of lasting a full year, we've laid out some recommendations to keep them in tip-top condition.
Unlike normal bouquets, Immortal Fleur roses need very little care or attention to keep them looking beautiful. Remember that all the Immortal Fleur roses are very delicate, so be sure to always handle them very carefully.
- Do not remove the roses from their box.
- Do not place them in direct sunlight. This will decrease their longevity and lead to discoloration.
- We recommend displaying your Immortal Fleur bouquet at room temperature. Extreme heat or cold can affect the life of the roses.
- Do not water the roses. If the roses come into contact with water, it will immediately damage them.
- Do not place anything on top of your roses as they are very fragile.
- If dust collects on the roses, you can gently dust them or use a blow dryer on a cool setting to blow away dust particles.